Friday, January 11, 2013

Today is my blogs birthday!

Today my blog turned 7.  Happy Birthday "Just Crazy About Dogs!"

I started this blog seven years ago so I would continue to practice making art, and I have.  I've grown on so many levels, but truly believing I Am An Artist!

In the past seven years I've worked in watercolors,acrylic,colored pencils,pen and ink,oil pastels,soft pastels, and Chinese brush.  I've learned how to bind books, make my own books, learned Calligraphy, made thousands of greeting cards, dabbled in making jewelry,and attempted to carve stamps.  After exploring all those mediums...watercolors are still my first love, but book making is an easy second.

Each year I try to learn something new.  This year I'm not sure what that will be, but I have a couple of ideas.

So thank you dear readers for being with me every step of the way. To celebrate my blog's birthday I'm giving away one signed  watercolor print of my Tulips (8" x 10").  Please leave a comment on this post to participate and I will randomly select a winner on Wednesday January 16,2013.



No comments: