Friday, July 19, 2013

Small watercolor paint tin box that holds 18 watercolor paints

I bought this small watercolor paint tin box a couple of years ago.  It was empty when I received it and I filled it with colors that I thought I couldn't live without.  I used this set twice and thought it was just too small to work with.   Fast forward several years later, as of today, I pulled it down from my growing watercolor set collection. I decided to make a color chart and see if I could identify the colors.  It was only after I had identified all of them except 4 colors, that I found the original color chart I had made when I first filled the slots with paint.  Out of those 18 colors, I only use about 8. 
 
So this afternoon I plan to do a  small painting using this paint box to see if I missed those 10 other wc paints.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: