Friday, July 19, 2013

Small watercolor paint tin box that holds 18 watercolor paints

I bought this small watercolor paint tin box a couple of years ago.  It was empty when I received it and I filled it with colors that I thought I couldn't live without.  I used this set twice and thought it was just too small to work with.   Fast forward several years later, as of today, I pulled it down from my growing watercolor set collection. I decided to make a color chart and see if I could identify the colors.  It was only after I had identified all of them except 4 colors, that I found the original color chart I had made when I first filled the slots with paint.  Out of those 18 colors, I only use about 8. 
 
So this afternoon I plan to do a  small painting using this paint box to see if I missed those 10 other wc paints.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Love this little palette. What are the essential 8 colours you use most? I’m trying to choose colours to fill mine too, but am trying to get input on which colours to choose.

Thank you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.