Saturday, July 27, 2013

German Shepherd mix

Today spent the day in Hollywood so my dog Jolie could get some pictures taken for a scavenger hunt that my husband is entering.  While on Hollywood Blvd, we were approached by this guy who was giving away this German Shepherd mix.  Said he was moving and couldn't take the dog with him.  Also the dog was in heat.  He wanted to know if we wanted to take his dog.  The dog appeared to be rather sweet natured, but a little large for my household of small dogs.  We politely declined, but gave him suggestions on finding a good home for his dog.  I hope he does find a good home for her, but for some reason in the back of my mind the conversation was a bit odd.  It's not everyday that we get approached with a dog giveaway...it was a little un-nerving.
 
 
 

No comments: