Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31 sketches for 31 days!!!

I can't believe I actually have done 31 sketches for the month of January. Yeah!!!! It was challenging at times and mid-way I thought I might have chucked the buildings, but I pushed on. And I'm glad I did. I know I just peaked at the top of drawing buildings and I still have a way to go....so I'll continue to trying to master drawing buildings at different angles, work on my perspective, and work on more detail.

I'm ready to move on to February, which will be the month of portraits. I've already have got a head start, but won't upload until tomorrow...see you then.




















2 comments:

Emma Pod said...

Hello! You do such nice work with buildings! I was browsing through all of your architectural drawings and they are really good! I am also a dog-lover, but we only have one. A Sheltie. Wish we could have more, but a townhouse limits us.

Brenda Yarborough said...

In looking back through the month, I can see much improvement on your buildings. Goal accomplished!! I love these recent pencil ones - but I think the Painted Ladies are probably my fav.
I look forward to seeing February's portraits!!