Monday, August 05, 2013

Midori travelers passport size...a day in Pasadena

I've had my passport Midori traveler since April and it's just recently that I started to use it.  I had on back order the custom bands that linked the other notebooks together.  I just received those bands last week.  I created my own notebooks, one with Kraft paper and the other with watercolor paper.  Each notebook has 4 sheets that give me about 16 pages to work on.
 
I decorated the pages with my own watercolor stamps and photos of my dogs.  On Friday we went to Pasadena and had lunch at Mi Piece.   I attempted to sketch the food as it came out.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
On this page I took a picture of Jolie waiting to ride on the merry-go-round at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.  Afterwards we went to Swains stationery store where I picked up 7 Stabilo woody 3 in 1 pencils.  Maddie was patiently waiting for me when I walked in the house.


No comments: