Saturday, August 10, 2013

A day in Valencia

It's always a good day when I go to Valencia for shopping and lunch, with ducks kicked in too.
 
Jolie went with us to Valencia so she could have her picture taken with the ducks.  I was rather surprised that she didn't chase them because she has a tendency to chase the birds in our back yard.   As I tossed bread into the little man made lake, the ducks just came charging for those crumbs.
 
 
 
 
 

Ducks waiting for lunch.

 Ducks trying to figure where I'm going to toss those pieces of bread.

 Ducks just swimming around.

 Ducks lost interest when they discovered that the bread was all gone.

 All that feeding of the ducks made me hungry.  It just happens there was a California Pizza Kitchen by the lake, so that is where we stopped for lunch.  It was nice enough that we got to enjoy outside dining.

No comments: