Friday, April 13, 2012

Small Watercolor palette



With only 66 days until my trip to Italy, I thought it was about time that I put together a small watercolor palette with my favorite colors.  I wanted something compact that I could use while waiting in the airport and while on the plane.  I bought this empty watercolor box maybe 2 years ago from Ken Bromley Art Supply in the UK.

The colors I used in the palette are Daniel Smith: Yellow Cobalt, New Gamboge, Transparent Orange by Schimke, Alizarin Crimson,Ultramarine Violet,French Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Teal blue, Quin Gold, Phthalo Yellow Green; Sap Green,Green Gold, Burnt Umber, and Ivory Black.

In my desktop watercolor palette I had 4 more colors,but I thought I could go with the selection  I choose.  Some of these colors I can easily mix to create,but didn't want to bother.

No comments: