Friday, September 12, 2008

Sad day in the Prior household

It's a sad day in the Prior household. Our precious Chloe died in my arms this afternoon, after a short undetermined illness. She was eleven years old. I'm thankful that she graced our life with her unconditional love and faith fullness. She will be missed, but not forgotten.

Chloe was a bit of a clown and loved to dress up in scarves. Here she's lounging in her favorite lounge chair wearing sun glasses to protect her eyes from the bright high desert sun.

Chloe was my first Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, which began my love affair with the breed. She was so happy-go-lucky, loved going for rides, playing with her toys, and loved going through the drive-thru at McDonald's.

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i am very sorry to hear of your loss...
Blessings, love and light.

Irena said...

Thank you mermaid...I'm still in shock that my girl is gone.