Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Looking for art stores in Paris

 Today I spent my day looking for art stores.  When in Paris I usually go to Sennelier art store right across from the Seine river on the left bank.  But before I left for my trip, I did a google search and found a few sources.  I went to Sennelier first.  I went looking for their limited addition extra fine artist watercolours wooden chest.  
         Unfortunately they didn't have one,but I did get Isabey mop 3/0 and a leather watercolor portfolio.
Next I went in search of Maison Gattegno art store on Grande Chaumiere in the 6th Arrondissement. I went looking for a Daler Roweny  small watercolor set--but they didn't have any.
 

Just a couple of stores down was another Sennelier.
That was a bust too. The only thing good was the eye candy window displays.  I'll have to order when I get home.




No comments: