Sunday, September 01, 2013

Art supplies I'm taking on vacation

In 3 days I leave for my trip to Paris for 10 days.  So today I decided on what art supplies I'd take with me.  If I could, I'd probably would take everything! LOL  But I did finally decided on my must haves for this trip.
 
Starting from the left hand side...Bijou box filled with Daniel Smith watercolors; water bottle that I'd use to fill my water brushes; Bijou box filled with Schmincke gouache.
 
In the middle I have Noodlers Ahab fountain pen with extra fine tip; black fine tip Sharpie; pencil with H lead; eraser, water brush, Pilot Parallel Pen; more water brushes; Montana Acrylic Marker in white; spray bottle; Montana Acrylic Markers in green and pink; Flair makers in brown and rust; Stabilo 3 in 1 woodie pencil in black and gold; 2 clips; and small container of brush cleaner.
 
I'm also taking Faber-Castell watercolor pencils.  As for paper, I'm taking my Midori Travelers Notebook filled with watercolor paper, Kraft paper, and toned paper; and Stillman & Birn Beta Series 5.5 x 8.5 hardbound journal.
 
Since I plan to visit several art stores in Paris, I know I can pickup anything I might of forgot or need. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is what my Tate pencil wrap looks like closed.
 
 
 


No comments: