Friday, June 21, 2013

Bread Machine Challah Shabbat and festivals

Today I made bread.  It was so beautiful that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. 
 
I bought my bread machine when they first came out years ago and had a $400. price tag.  I made a few loaves, but was never really satisfied with the shape or texture.  So my bread machine sat in my appliance grave yard.
 
Things changed a few weeks ago when I discovered www.allrecipes.com.  I was looking for an easy pizza dough recipe when I came across All recipes website.  Not only did I find a great pizza dough recipe, I found lots of recipes that I could make in my bread machine.  I looked at bread recipes that I would only use my bread machine dough cycle.  So far I've made Italian bread and whole wheat bread.  I've always have liked Challah Bread, so I decide today was the day to make it.  It was so easy to make that I plan to make each Friday.  I've include a link to the actual recipe at all recipes.com.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bread-Machine-Challah-for-Shabbat-and-Festivals/Detail.aspx

No comments: