Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Great Monarch Butterfly Chase by R.W.N. Prior

Back in 1993 my husband on a dare wrote a children's book titled "The Great Monarch Butterfly Chase." He wrote the story,did rather basic illustrations, made a dummy book, and submitted his manuscript to 3 publishers...all done in 30 days. Within two months the manuscript was accepted for publication by Bradbury Press, An Affiliate of Macmillan, Inc. Eight months later the book was published. I believe there were two full printings making my husband a nice sum of money.

Whenever I mention the book, people want to know where they can purchase a copy. Unfortunately the publisher stop printing the book. Recently while unpacking I came across a few copies of his book. With my husband's permission, I scanned his book and now you can read his story of the monarch butterfly's journey from state to state all the way down to Mexico.





















































No comments: