Sunday, December 16, 2007

Divide and Conquer my studio

Divide and conquer my studio...that's my new mantra. I don't know how many times I have organized my studio, each time discovering art material that I have. One could say I'm never out of supplies. During my organization I finally found my 100 plus watercolor tubes of paint. Some being Winsor-Newton, Daniel Smith,Daley Rowney, and Hobein. It was Xmas early.

A couple of weeks ago I had ordered this empty artist palette with 18 slots for watercolor paint. So I decided to pick 18 colors that I use over and over again. Most are Winsor Newton and about 5 are Daniel Smith. I'm just trying to use up these tubes of the Winsor Newton, since I love all of Daniel Smith watercolors. When I run out of a color I'll replace with Daniel Smith.

Top row:

Transparent Yellow,Cobalt Yellow,Naples Yellow, New Gamboge,Alizarin Crimson, and Indigo

Middle Row:

FUB,Cobalt Blue,Cerulean Blue,Cobalt Turquoise Lt,Sap Green, Yellow Orche.

Bottom Row:

Raw Sienna,Perm Brown,Burnt Sienna,Burnt Umber,Raw Umber, Ivory Black

No comments: