Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everyday Matters

I seem to be in a revolving door lately with doctor appointments and doctor's offices that do not have good magazines to read. So I thought I would start doing the Everyday Matter Challenges and take my Moleskine Plain journal that is roughly 9.5" x 7.5", my new Sailor 1911 Bordeaux Extra Fine nib fountain pen that I won on an Ebay auction and use my Copic Sketch markers to add color. I own about 50 Copic Markers and I wanted to learn how to shade using them, so I thought EDM challenges would be a great place to start. I kind of got these out of order and started with my hand first since that was the easiest to do.





3 comments:

mrana said...

Cool sketches too!

Irena said...

Thanks mrana. I'm really getting into these quick sketches for EDM.

Anonymous said...

You're right that the challenges are a great way to learn how to use a tool. You're off to a great start.