Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm back!!!


I'm back...After almost 2 months of non-stop packing,moving,unpacking, I finally have gotten to a place that I can create again. I wanted to do something that expresses the joy I feel...Spring time, flowers, and yes lots of sun.
It's been so crazy and so much has happened in such a short time. My house is slowly coming together as I continue to unpack. I've had time to explore the area and even have done day trips to Valencia, Canoga Park, and Glendale. I've already have met some nice people and even found a harp teacher just 2 minutes away from my house in Lancaster. The weather has been great...after two years in grey weather, the dry desert and warm sun is just what the doctor ordered.
So for the month of May, or I should say what is left of it, I will try to do one watercolor a day. My tulips were done on Faber-castell cold press watercolor paper, using Daniel Smith watercolors on a 9" x 12" watercolor block.

No comments: