Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I finally got my studio set-up

It's been a crazy two months,with packing,driving down to Southern California,and finally unpacking. Each time I thought I was done, I'd discover more boxes. Today I finally got my studio set-up. I've missed not being able to create,but I've also have been so tired from all the work that this move has required. I'm hoping to start working on a new project by Monday. I figure that will give me a few more days to figure out what direction I want to work. So hopefully in a few days I'll have some new work to show.

3 comments:

Brenda Yarborough said...

Welcome home to southern CA!! Moving certainly does take the starch out of us. I look forward to seeing your work again.

Irena said...

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the welcome! I'm just so happy to be in warmer weather and sunshine. I also noticed you live in Palmdale. I live in Lancaster near Quartz Hill. We really should get together...maybe we could do an art day.

Irene

Brenda Yarborough said...

Irene-
Oh My Goodness!! You are practically next door to me. I live in West Palmdale, off of Elizabeth Lake Road near 25th Street West. It would be a blast to do an art day!! Email me at Byarbo@aol.com
I would've replied sooner, but we just got home from visiting our DD and SIL in Las Vegas.