Sunday, June 08, 2008

manila folders books

I discovered the other day on you tube Jana of 2worlds. www.2worldswings.blogspot.com She has about 41 videos. After viewing her 3 part video on making a book using a manila folder, I decided to give it a try. It took me 3 books to figure out the mechanics of the book.

Rosemary's book was my last book that I got the look I was trying to achieve. I got to use rubber stamps,punches,ribbons,watercolor, oil pastels, and various complimentary scrap book pages that I've collected. Also I finally put my Cricut to good use. With my Cricut I was able to electronically cut the tag and the letter "R".


This book was made for my friend Mryna in Washington.

This book was made for my sister Linda. Her book was the first one I attempted.




2 comments:

2 Worlds said...

You did a great job !
Thanks for watching the videos
Jana

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i am following this Jana's link, I love what you did!!!