Monday, April 07, 2014

Koh-i-noor magic FX pack color pencils

 
Couple weeks ago as I was walking around Michael's, I came across this cool set of  Koh-I-Noor magic FX  pack color pencils.  So I used my 40% off coupon and bought these puppies home.  I experimented with them a little bit, discovering the color changes as you draw.  Each time you wrist-twist the color pattern is different.
 
 





I liked them so much I decided to see if there were other colors available.  After doing an Internet search, I found them available on Amazon.  I bought a 12 pack set, unfortunately, shipping cost just as much as the set.  These Koh-I-Noor Triangular Magic Multicolored pencils are made in the Czech Republic, hence the reason for the high shipping fee.


As I eagerly await my pencils from the Czech Republic, Maddie was a good girl and allowed me to draw her.  I just loved how the color changed as I drew.   On this drawing I only used two of the pencils.





No comments: