Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday "Just Crazy About Dogs"


It's hard to believe that I started this blog 4 years ago today. When I started Just Crazy About Dogs blog it was to keep the creative juices flowing and also a place to see my work progress.
Since starting my blog, I've moved from Washington State back home to California. Two of my beloved Cavalier King Charles Spaniels have gone to the rainbow bridge. We adopted a boy dog "Coco" from the shelter and I'm waiting for a new Shih Tzu puppy to be born hopefully sometime this year.
As for my creative outlet, I take an on-going Chinese brush class once a month, which has allowed me to become more loose with my style of painting. I've learned how to bind books and make them; I've developed the Finger Touch Stamper, which I have a patent pending; I finally opened an Etsy shop to sell prints and cards of my work; I've gotten rather involved with making greeting cards from rubber stamp images and lots of embellishments; But....most of all, I create art every day. I think without having this blog I would of gotten lazy and not make the effort to create. So I'm rather thankful that I could have this forum to share my work.
So a heart felt "Thank You" to all those that have visited.

No comments: