Saturday, October 26, 2013

Peonies take two

After having such a bad week, my husband took me to Pasadena for lunch and a shopping trip to Dick Blick Art Store.  We had lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant Mi Piace.  The weather was so nice in Pasadena we were able to sit outside and eat.
 
After lunch we went to Dick Blick where I bought several sheets of Mi tentes pastel paper and some markers.
 
I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to have Apple repair my Ipad shattered glass for $250. or just buy a new Air Apple Ipad that is coming out next week for $400.  I'm still on the fence about that.  I did learn if I had bought Apple care when I first got my Ipad 2 years ago, it would of only cost $49.00 to repair.  Live and learn.
 
Today I worked on more Peonies using gouache on watercolor paper.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: